Friday, November 4, 2011

Little pieces of hope

 So as positive and hopeful that we are on a day to day basis, some days are more difficult than others. The mere fact of not knowing what our sweet little boy will face once he's here is the most difficult part. There are days that I get down and very sad that our little man will have a difficult road ahead of him. Or that life may not be as easy for him as it is for his sister. Today was one of those days. I was alone most of today, Bella was out and about with relatives. Not having her around sometimes makes it easier to get down since the distraction of a crazy, cheerful, funny 3 yr old isn't there. I went on facebook and saw this video about this little boy and although I myself am somewhat of an atheist I believe that you don't need to believe in God to feel the hope that comes from this story. I finished watching it thinking, you don't know what the future holds and so why get down about something before it even presents itself! I'm not saying all my bad and sad days are behind me because honestly I know that those days will come, but for today I can rest my head with a little less hopeless and a little more hope!

P.S. Grab a tissue, you're gonna need it!


http://www.godvine.com/Baby-Given-Little-Hope-Receives-an-Amazing-Miracle-456.html

1 comment:

  1. omg this made me bawl my eyes out. i am SO glad it had a happy ending. it breaks my heart thinking of a child suffering... about any parent losing their child. it happens every day && it's part of life && it.. i don't even know the words for it. my heart literally breaks into a million pieces, thinking about how there is nothing we can do. it is happening today, it will happen tomorrow, && the day after. the ONLY ray of light in this dark, dreary world... is Jesus Christ. there is an abundance of peace && solace in putting your faith in God. knowing that He has a plan. being reassured that everything happens for a reason. thanks for posting this video (: it was beautiful!

    ReplyDelete