Sunday, August 26, 2012

Plugging along!

The past couple of weeks have been very normal! I love it. We have our 6 month check up for baby Eddie and it went great! He weighed in at 16.6lbs and 26"! I cant believe he's already 6 months old! He's eating like a beast 3 meals a day (usually). Cathing is going really well, I think I've got the hang of it finally. Physical therapy is going great also, this week he's showed so much improvement. He's close to sitting up on his own and we've been working on stretching his front hips and he seems to have much more range this week. Much more flexibility. He's even putting good pressure on his legs while "standing", now that's his hips have more range he can stand with his feet a little flatter. I'm so proud of my little Warrior!

Bella and Eddie went camping this weekend. Great for them, not so great for me. I've been so lonely here without them. The house is way too quiet! Thank god they come back today! September is a bit busier
So I'm sure I'll have more to blog about!

Have a great end of summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment