Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Milestone!

I hope everyone had a great holiday!  We certainly did! Lots of great family and fun. To catch up I'm officially 32 weeks along and as anyone whose ever been pregnant knows that's the big milestone that means you better get your butt in gear because a baby is coming soon!  We had another appointment today and as long as the neurosurgeon can sign on we are official for little Eddie coming on February 14th. Happy Valentine's Day!

The appointment went ok today. Little Eddie's ventricles have grown in the last 2 weeks they are now 1.8 and 2.2. :(   That stresses me out a bit but I know with him growing comes ventricles growing it would only make sense. A little piece of me just wants to hear some sort of miracle information to change things. We won't know how anything is affecting his brain until he's here and has had an MRI.  Fingers crossed it won't have much affect.

The doctor also did an exam today and my cervix is thinning and softening which is great if you're having a normal birth but seeing that we're trying to schedule everything and push this pregnancy as close as we can to my due date, not so great. Also, seeing as I'm having killer "contractions" all night (which is even making writing this difficult) needless to say I'm not having the greatest night. Luckily they are all over the place time wise.

So since I'm totally losing focus I'm going to sign off tonight and try to get some rest. Especially since I'm supposed to be paying attention to movie night with the hubby!

Goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment